Friday, March 7, 2014

24 Resolutions for my 24th Year

1.      Wear more scrunchies
2.      Dance like a champ at least twice a week
3.      Not have any more property stolen
4.      Do the daily Bible readings every morning
5.      Listen to classic stand-up comedy
6.      Not let 3rd or 6th graders make me cry
7.      Practice Olympic race-walking
8.      Get my mind back in the gutter and play some adult MadLibs
9.      Wear sun screen every day and not sunburn my nose
10.  Play the piano more
11.  Write more letters
12.  Learn to walk in high heels so that my students don’t tell me I look like I’m going to break an ankle
13.  Go on one, good, not-awkward date
14.  Learn to make at least three Peruvian dishes
15.  Invent an awesome codename to call myself in my ass-kicking CIA/spy fantasies
16.  Stop biting my nails and learn to paint them so that it doesn’t look like a four-year-old has drawn on my nails with permanent marker
17.  Stop flicking off guys who whistle at me when I run
18.  Get invited to a Peruvian wedding
19.  Dress classy and act classy at the same time
20.  Learn to take nice photos instead of just making weird faces
21.  Actually be happy for people when I see they’re engaged on Facebook
22.  Learn to do accents so that I can be from Scotland/Russia/Germany/France instead of just sounding like Borat
23.  Read a full book in Spanish ( it may be a children’s picture book, but it will still be a full book)
24.  Party hard and dance until sunrise at least once

No comments:

Post a Comment